Once we have created our class. In that class we use the using statment at the top of the class.To include namespaces in our class. But sometimes we realize after compeleting the code of that calss we have used some extra namespaces which are of no use in th class to remove all those unused using statment. we can use InteliSense in the edit menu. in the submenu of InteliSense we will find the option organize usings. and in its sub menu we hve the options to remove unused usings to sort usings and to remove and sort usings.
Thanks and Regards
- ► 2010 (40)
- Empty the Recycle Bin
- Move Cursor to the Last Index in The Texbox
- Showing Image Dynamically
- Encrypt And Decrypt Using Digital Signatures
- How do I specify more than one parameter for my Hy...
- Shortcut Keys of Edit Menu in VS 2008
- Organize Usings
- Format document
- Accessing the properties of a digital signature
- Open Certificate Stores Including Certificates in ...
- ▼ June (10)